Monday, July 13, 2009

Spoke too soon?

In my last post I said I had been sick...and no, seriously not pregnant you have no idea how many times I was asked that! I believe I also said I was doing better...but I spoke too soon. Thursday afternoon my fever started up again and by Friday afternoon it was holding steady at 102 again. I went to the doctor and got stronger meds and by the next day (minus some side effects from the meds) I was feeling much more like myself. The first round of meds did make me some better, but there was a huge difference in the better after the 2nd round of meds. Now I just have to get through this round of meds, and I'm confident that a relapse is not in the cards.

But to satisfy Grandma's lack of seeing pictures and seeing the kids I thought I'd post these 3 pictures. I took them over a week ago, and put them on face book...and intended to put them here, but never did.

It was an attempt one night to get all 3 kids looking in a picture. I was so close, but still didn't get it, I do however still love the pictures.

4 comments:

elise said...

you have such cute kids! and i wish you good healing :) i've been sick lately too, and i'm the same way, i hate to mention it because EVERYONE assumes that means i'm pregnant (funny how once you have a couple kids you're not allowed to get a cold or the flu anymore).

feel better!

Seable Family said...

Jen those are great pictures! Such cute kids! I need to learn to take better pictures.

Glad you are feeling better!

Lacey McKay said...

These are beautiful pics of the kids! Just curious what you used for the backdrop? It took me FOREVER to learn high key and it looks like you have already nailed it! Also, haven't you heard of "head swapping" yet? You just snap, snap, snap, really fast, without moving the camera, then you can swap out heads in photoshop to get all three kids looking at the same time. I don't do it very often, but it helps a TON when I get one person blinking! I never take just one shot of a group! It never fails that someone is going to look away or blink!

Lacey McKay said...

PS: Feel better soon!