... Anthony got a son,

the girls got a brother,

our family became 5,

and I fell in love.
I can't believe that Ethan is a year old today. I'm very emotional about it and am feeling very nostalgic thinking about the day he was born and all that has occurred over the last year. He has been such a blessing in my life and I'm so thankful for him. He's the sweetest little guy I've ever met. He tries my patience at times, and there are mornings I'm not excited to hear him jumping in his crib at 6:30am, but nothing brings a bigger smile to my face than the smile on HIS face each morning when he sees me.
Even if I'm emotional I'm so excited to be celebrating my little boy this weekend. I'm excited about the year ahead of us and the little boy he will become. I love this age. I love to watch them discover the world and their part in it.
Happy Birthday Ethan! We love you!
2 comments:
Happy Birthday Ethan!!! Jen, I am with you birthdays are fun, but also sad because it means are little ones are growing up way too fast!
you totally just made me start boo-hooing at the memory of when they put them both in my arms and I said, "hello my little ones, it's Mommy" and they both looked at me. OMG!
Post a Comment