It got me in the mood for swimming, beaches and summer. So, what do you do when you get in that mood? You go buy bathing suits!
When Bella got out of school we headed to Target b/c all their suits are on sale this week. We picked out new suits for all the kids. (and if you think 3 kids in a dressing room is fun, well - think again.) On the way home the girls decided since Daddy hadn't been with us they would do a fashion show for him after dinner. And, I of course, brought out the camera.
Bella picked a black suit with large polka dots all over it. It was the last one she tried on, I think she was worried she'd come home without one b/c I had vetoed just about everything else.
(Why, oh why can little girl swim suits be so immodest?)
Natalie was easy. I gave her plenty of cute options, but she was set on this yellow and white stripped ruffled one from the beginning. Once she tried it on, it fit, and I agreed to it she was done. She didn't want to even try another one on. And last night after the fashion show I had a hard time getting her to take it off.
And Ethan?
Besides being impossible to take a picture of, he looks so cute in his buzz light year trunks and navy swim shirt. When he saw the shorts in the store he immediately raised his arm and said, "To infinity and beyond!" (Of course me and the girls were the only ones who understood exactly what he was saying.)



1 comment:
Cute, and sounds like Fun. I agree that someone needs to do something about the immodesty of all little girls clothes. Tank tops and short shorts is about all there is!!!!! YOu did a great job. They all look darling!!
Post a Comment