Really, that wasn't the purpose. But on our recent vacation to see family Anthony came home a week before us, and a few days before coming home we realized that Anthony would be out of town for 2 nights just a day after our return. Not wanting to separate again, and seeing as he was going to be staying in Fort Lauderdale, we decided to go along.
It is definitely one of the perks of his job. He travels all over the state of Florida, and seeing as this state is lined with beautiful coast line, many of the places he goes would be fun to tag along. So, we've begun to take advantage of his hotel points and tag along. I think I'm going to call it "BEACH TOUR 2010." So far we've visited, Cocoa Beach (alot b/c we live close), Fort Myers Beach, Fort Lauderdale Beach, Dania Beach, Hollywood Beach and we have plans to see St. Petersburg/Clearwater, Key West and Daytona Beach before we're through. I would love to visit a ton more, but I have to wait until Anthony is assigned a case there and we have the time to go.
If we stay in Florida much longer I think Ethan will be a surfer.
I can never tire of beach views.
Hanging in our corner of the beach...this is what we did.
Each and every time we go Natalie is very serious about her sand castles.
Bella is always a bathing beauty.





No comments:
Post a Comment