Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Because They Make Me Laugh

And by THEY, I mean the pictures to follow. Although, when I think about it, the girls do too. I just don’t have any story to tell or anything profound to say about these photos. And they don’t need it. It is just my girls being my girls, it is the way I like to capture them, un-posed and real.

And I apologize, there are 9 of them. I just couldn’t break up the sequence. I just laid on the floor snapping away as they jumped and this is what I got.

DSC_9399 copy DSC_9394 copy DSC_9395 copy

DSC_9396 copy

DSC_9398 copy DSC_9403 copy

DSC_9406 copy

DSC_9409 copy

DSC_9412 copy

Isn’t it the simple things in life, like jumping rope after a long day at school, that make the days sweet and the memories beautiful? I think so.

1 comment:

m98babs said...

Bella's faces made me laugh the most. She is so funny!