From the day he was born I have felt like I was getting a glimpse of my husband as a baby. They look so alike. I believe even my mother-in-law cried when she fed him a bottle because it was too real, like she was holding her own baby son again.
Ethan is too young to realize what an incredible father he has been blessed with. This morning while the girls were in school and we were playing, Ethan found his Daddy’s big shoes and insisted he wear them. Maybe this picture is cliché but as I was taking it I couldn’t help but think how I hope that when he is a little older he will recognize what a blessing his father is for him.
And, it is one of my greatest hopes that he will grow up to be just like his dad.
And just for fun, I thought I would share something else about Ethan. I thought Nana and Grandma would especially like to see it. When Ethan gets sleepy he does something with his blanket and his hands, it is so sweet and cute. So enjoy the video and ignore the background noise and conversations, we were playing the Wii at the end of family night.
No comments:
Post a Comment