Wednesday, July 23, 2008

BIG Sister Bella

(This is the first time that Isabella held Ethan.)

Isabella is such an amazing big sister to Natalie we knew she would be just as amazing for Ethan. It is fun this time around too because she can be of more help to me. Sunday morning she held Ethan for more than an hour while I rested and everyone helped everyone get ready for church.


She has also been a big help with her sister Natalie by helping her do things that mommy might normally do with her. I know its been hard for the girls in the last few weeks with mommy being big and uncomfortable, our house being in boxes (including their toys), adjusting to a new family member, having daddy gone studying for the bar so much, and knowing that we're about to move to a new place - just so much going on at once. BUT, Isabella has been a huge help in getting everything done and having it move smoothly.


(Not the best picture of the 2 of them, but I got them new dresses on Sunday and tried to take a good one of them together.)

I've taken some really cute pictures of Isabella and her new brother and I wanted to share them and just say how much I love her and have appreciated her. (I know she can't read this, but I did tell her the same thing the other morning.)

3 comments:

Scott Blog said...

What a great big sister! I can't believe she's that old now. It's like just a little while ago when she was a baby!
Tina

by: Brian and Lacey McKay said...

What! You made it to church on Sunday? Less than a week after having a c-section? Or did you just send the girls off with dad? I can't wait to meet the little guy! I really wish you weren't moving to Edmond! Just when we were getting to know each other better!

Malinda said...

All the pictures are great. What a sweet baby boy. Enjoy and try to get some rest.