This being Mother's Day Week (I always try to stretch my holidays/birthdays out as long as physically possible.) I thought I would repost links to some Mommy posts of the past.
The first one is from the very first month I began blogging - July 2005. You can find it HERE. Its funny to me now to read b/c life is SO different now. I am still doing alot of the same things, handling tantrums, kissing boo-boos, picking up laundry, cooking breakfast -but now times 3. I read this post and it sounds so relaxed...and at the time I thought I was SO busy! :)
And just because I can never stop at one - HERE is another read. This one is just a few months after the first ones. At the time I was pregnant with Natalie and it is all about my fears of becoming a mother of 2. Its funny for me to read what I feared before each child and how my fears seem so silly now despite the fact that they were very real then.
Hope you enjoy the old reads. Stay tuned for more tomorrow.
No comments:
Post a Comment