Tuesday, May 05, 2009

Mommy Memories - Day 2

I'm choosing THIS entry for a very specific reason. Namely - a reminder to myself.

Natalie is a very demanding and strong willed child. She always has been. I don't remember Bella EVER being this bad. But THE blog tells otherwise. I still don't think she was ever as bad as Natalie is (see the end of that post), but at least I can look at it and say it was a phase Bella went through and grew out of, hopefully Natalie will do the same.

...and I know, Bella was 2.5 in the story...Natalie is 3.5 now and still going strong. I can hope though can't I?

LOL.

Truth be told, I like the fact that Natalie is so strong willed. I'm hoping it plays in our favor as she gets older, it just means that she needs a little more guidance and structure as she's growing.

No comments: